Why all the fuss about the Japanese having a orgy in China.

Lightbulb Why all the fuss about the Japanese having a orgy in China.

Everyone knows that sex in China is a big business. So what is the big fuss about it, that the Japanese came and had a big orgy or what?

Why noone seems to complain when the American navy comes to our shores, and the whores having a big day??

Anyway prostitution is here to stay whether we like it or not. And as long there are men willing to pay for sex, there are those willing to give it for a price.

I am not sure who is fuelling the arguments we see in the press, and why people are so hot about it.

* Kill japanese tourists one article said.
    * Burn down the hotel another one said.

My suggestion is simple.....

Organise a similar event of Chinese men to go the Japan say a thousand, highly publicise it, and then bit the japs on their own game.

Or even closer to home where Hong Kong businessmen are well known for keeping their second and third "wives" across the border.

The sad part is so much of the illegal activities in China are party or PLA controlled. (Has anyone bothered to go investigate who the owners of the ho-broth-el are?)

Originally posted by shri
    (Has anyone bothered to go investigate who the owners of the ho-broth-el are?)
    No doubt, PLA, shareholders. That's for sure.

And as Shri, rightly said, look closer in HK. Well look even closer in Lockhart road. At any time you see the prosties, hanging around and the police just ignoring them, chating with their mates.

"Legalise it..... Don't criticize it!!!. Just like a big man said"

i think it has all to do with history. ever read about the 'rape of nanking'.. where thousands of chinese men are killed by japanese soldiers and thousands of women were raped. babies were thrown high up in the air and stabbed with swords. even if we don't talk about this whole prostituting stuffs.. an american , or british or any foreigner raping a chinese woman in mainland,, would not be as big issue as a japanese raping a chinese woman in mainland. the history is something chinese will never forget.

People forget only when it is in their benefit to forget.

I don't know if you read into any of the articles you sited, Kumchan, but the big fuss was that a particular Japanese "event" had reached such a limit it could no longer be ignored by China or the world. You should know this was no ordinary 'event'.

Japanese businessmen organised a 3-day 'event' involving nearly 400 Japanese businessmen and 500 prostitutes during the "72nd anniversary of the start of the Japanese army's occupation of Northeast China in 1931."

Thus, as you can see, a very reasonable indignation.

Read about it, if you like.
    "Japanese Orgy Hurts Chinese feelings"
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/...ent_268745.htm

Now, whatever you think of the sex-trade beyond this article is a different matter. But trying to tie in your thoughts and criticisms on China's sex-trade with this particular "big fuss" is illogical.

China's reaction was over this insensitive massive event with political reaction. Your comments are regarding the general sex-trade of China.

And regarding your suggestion...I will refer to a quote as my response:
    "An Eye for an Eye,
    And the whole world would be blind"
    -Kahlil Gibran

Lets see how many "group tours" are organised into Thailand, by state owned travel agencies, in February during the "Chinese New Year" ... bet you, those will not be ordinary "events" too.

Hey, the Japanese put their money into the economy this time, rather than looting and pillaging....they're fuelling China's economic growth while hindering their own ;P

Lets think about what happens when it becomes legal.
    I cant find the article now but when i do i will post the full story.

In germany they legized prostition and because of laws and tax benifits the brothels were legally allowed to advertise at the local unemployment office.

Now apparently in Germany if you are unemployed for 12 months or more you must accept any job offered or you will lose your unemployment benefits

one woman who was highly qulaified Secretary or some executive position was out of work for 12 months and the brothel owner went through the list and liked what he saw and offered her a job of course she refused and was then stopped of all benfits of unemployment assistance

lol...wow...