looking for friends

Closed Thread

looking for friends

I’m 49. Live in Tung Chung. Looking for friends by my age for language exchange (I’m Russian). I would like to improve my English and share my live experience. Actually I’m busy, but sometimes need to go out from your circle. I’ll be appreciated for good offers.

Would love to learn Russian language. Drop me a line and we can meet and greet.

lat's go to salsa!!!

Hi gays! I’m going to go on salsa dance party on Sunday. It’ll be in Wan Chai -Bar “Experience” or you can give me your offer how you would like to have meeting. I have hotmail (nailia25@...). Thank you for email hope to see you soon. Regards Nailia.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueValentine:
    Would love to learn Russian language. Drop me a line and we can meet and greet.
    Do you really would like to learn Russian? Do you have bussines with Russia or just simply interesting? Are you native English spiaker?

I don't have any business connections in Russia. Just an academic interest to learn the language is all. Will see you hopefully on Wanchai for that Salsa a sI love to dance!!

Quote Originally Posted by nailia:
    Do you really would like to learn Russian? Do you have bussines with Russia or just simply interesting? Are you native English spiaker?

I don't have any business connections in Russia. Just an academic interest to learn the language is all. Will see you hopefully on Wanchai for that Salsa a sI love to dance!!
    IT is not privit party. Have to pay 90 or 120 HK for 2 drinks. See you there.

Hi, oddly enough I was searching for Xperience, and came to this post! I dance salsa at a number of clubs - gossip51, jupiter, etc - never danced in Xperience on Sunday, though had heard of it! .. Was thinking of giving it a try this w/e, so hopefully would see you all there!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy:
    Hi, oddly enough I was searching for Xperience, and came to this post! I dance salsa at a number of clubs - gossip51, jupiter, etc - never danced in Xperience on Sunday, though had heard of it! .. Was thinking of giving it a try this w/e, so hopefully would see you all there!

Cheers!
    If you dance salsa you should know that place. if I remember it was start from 2005. See you there.

I'm so sorry I cuoldn't come to salsa tonight. tall you later why.