What time is the xmas mass at Rosary Church tomorrow?

Closed Thread

What time is the xmas mass at Rosary Church tomorrow?

We would love to attend the 9pm evening mass at Rosary Church as its as close as we could get from the traditional midnight mass in the Philippines but our son is 2years old and he will surely be cranky at that time. Does anyone know what time is the mass tomorrow?

I've already checked catholic.org.hk but I couldnt find any info.

Thanks and merry xmas everyone!

If you'd prayed a bit harder to the great Google you'd have come up with 2368 0980 as the number to call to ask.

I prayed hard enough to great google, PDLM but unfortunately not all prayers are completely answered. The parish office is only open during normal office hours and they are close on public holidays. I dont think someone will answer my call now or even tomorrow, that's why I am asking here.... as the friendly peeps on geoexpat are helpful 24/7.

.....i'm still waiting for PDLM's answer ( i bet his going to ask the wife)

Sorry - but IMO religion should be a Cat III (18+ only) activity, so I'm not going to help someone trying to inculcate an infant.

@mengfe.... totally agree with you!

it's christmas and i am not going to engage in arguments about religion that is so not the purpose of this thread. haaay! some people really are........ whatever!

btw, the mass is at 1230 and 7pm today.....