Japanese & Korean in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Japanese & Korean in HK

I'm interested in looking for some Japanese and Korean people (Girls prefered) who's residing in HK at the moment. Well, obviously I want to start a mutual relationship here but friends are also welcome. Not to mention how I'm also interested in bot cultures and their countires as well. So if any of you happen to be one or know any places where the usually hang out, let me know. Thanks in advance

all over...everywhere you look

it seems everywhere i go, every bus im on, every restaurant im in, and every street i walk on....there is at least a few of them next to me

i dont mean any disrepect by this...but can you tell the difference? listen to them speaking or look at face structure...you can usually tell 9 times out of 10

they are everywhere...

There are a fair few Japanese living in Tai Koo area. But I'm not really sure where to actually find them.

to add...there are quite a lot in TST and Whampoa area...

Quote Originally Posted by mattstewart:
    all over...everywhere you look

it seems everywhere i go, every bus im on, every restaurant im in, and every street i walk on....there is at least a few of them next to me

i dont mean any disrepect by this...but can you tell the difference? listen to them speaking or look at face structure...you can usually tell 9 times out of 10

they are everywhere...
    Well, you make it sound like HK is Japan itself! So do you eat burgers and think their sushi's and pastas as ramens???

I can tell the difference; what I'm asking is where can you find them. I don't need to know your everyday activities and the people you bump into.

Anyways, thanks martyn. I know they are around there, but communication can be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ZanKanTou:
    Well, you make it sound like HK is Japan itself! So do you eat burgers and think their sushi's and pastas as ramens???

I can tell the difference; what I'm asking is where can you find them. I don't need to know your everyday activities and the people you bump into.

Anyways, thanks martyn. I know they are around there, but communication can be a problem.

hmmm...eddgy are we tonight?

ill try to put this in lames terms....

you are asking where to meet koreans and japanese...
    i am telling you they are everywhere because they are. Especially in TST and Whampoa area like my post reads...
    I am not telling you this is japan...
    i am saying HK is filled with koreans and Japanese because there is a lot of flip-flop between these countries through schooling and work and investing....hence why so many are here

if you want to....try going to the Sake lounge in Whampoa. I go there occaisionally...and lots of japanese there. You can also try korean BBQ during lunch hours and dinner hours in TST

I also note you mention communication could be an issue...do you not speak japanese or korean? if not i wouldnt fret...many of them speak a basic level at least of english.....and they always write better than they can speak...so if trouble...get a pad and pen

i hope you cheer up a bit there sunny boy

Quote Originally Posted by ZanKanTou:
    So do you eat burgers and think their sushi's and pastas as ramens???

I forgot to say....WHAT??????????

I have no clue what that means.
    If you are asking if i eat burgers...answer is yes
    if you are asking if i think sushi and pasta are ramen....answer is no
    if you are aksing if I like japanese food...answer is yes....i eat it every other day

did that help

Quote Originally Posted by mattstewart:
    I forgot to say....WHAT??????????
    I could not comprehend what the original poster was referring to either.

The sake lounge sounded like a good idea though.

mattstewart, dude whatever man.... I mean your sarcasim is so obvious that I don't even want to argue back with you. Thanks for your story though, it was quite entertaining I must say. On a final note, even with all that, I do have to thank you for the communication part though. Yeah, that could be an issue..... But Whampoa and TST sounds interesting....

i really dont mean to be mean or sarcastic...

i come across that way online because text can be read many ways....

i am just trying to help you...and i really didnt understand what you were saying about the burgers...
    I'm not trying to argue, just understand you

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast