No Listerine breath strips in Hong Kong? (Even the Watsons ones are gone?)

Closed Thread

No Listerine breath strips in Hong Kong? (Even the Watsons ones are gone?)

Where would one get listerine from in HK (online or in store). I even checked with several watsons stores and they've been out of stock for months.

Are you only looking for the strips? or mouthwash? If you are also looking for mouthwash, try Park'N shops or Sasa. they always have them. I have seen the strips in Sasa before, but it was a while ago so I am not sure if they still have stock there

Last edited by koalab; 08-01-2010 at 05:31 AM.

I tried the strips for a little while, the main problem I had with them was in summer, they tend to stick together...
    That and the nagging thought - "how can it disappear?" which plagued me with inescapable wariness of the chemical reaction occurring on my tongue. Silly, I know (or do I?).

Didn't know the strips were available in HK. I usually pick them up in the States or have family ship them over.

Listerines comes in a non liquid version! Really! Lead me to it! That will save another 50g on my hiking holidays....

Darn. Sounded like such a good thing to have for hiking. Might see if I can get in the UK before our next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongFoot:
    Yeah strips but its not the same as Listerine the mouthrinse unfortunately. You are not going to be able to find them in HK anymore. I asked a manager at Watsons and he said they sent them all back for the same reasons you mentioned. The hot and cold of turning the ac on and off when the shops open and close causes condensation in the packs which cause them to melt.

They wont be stocking them anymore. Its the same reason why you cant buy regular Trident gum or Smints in HK. They crank up the AC during the day only to shut it off when the store is closed thereby reducing the shelf life of product that is moisture sensitive.

Same reasons why your glasses fog up when walking out of a place with AC onto the street.
    Thanks a ton for clearing this up. Although disappointing news, I can end my search.

Trident IS available in HK!

Hello, all! Trident, altho no longer available at Watsons and 7-11 in HK, is still carried by Bonjour, Tsim Shat Tsui. Maybe they have Listerine strips too?

Go to the Bonjour (on Canarvon, I think) around the corner and a bit of a walk from The Mira. It's the one that has a grocery in back.

Whenever I'm in HK I buy two dozen Trident Splash Blackberry =D Sadly, I'm at a hotel in Causeway Bay now and am feeling too lazy to cross over to Kowloon.

If anyone knows a place, Hong Kong side, where they could possible have Trident, please let me know.

I wondered why they stopped carrying Trident in most HK stores. Now, I know. Thanks to whoever started this thread.