My girlfriend and I really gameover ? :(

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My girlfriend and I really gameover ? :(

Just split up with my girlfriend. We argue yesterday, today my gf said: "I NO LONGER love you! Don't waste your time on me!", I remember it is also what I said to her a few months ago, but we somehow manage to reunite.

I love her so much, it seems that I deserve it coz I didn't treasure her.

She seems to be so serious and determine this time, I begged for her for hours.....no use....

We really gameover? it seems that keep saying "I Love You So Much !" is no use now. what should I do ???

Oh My ~~~~

For a moment, I thought it was another replica of this thread: http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread6528.html

But It seems not. There seems to be not much you can do, perhaps you can ask why?

Just like hiking. Sometimes she go ahead or u need some rest. The question is: Do u want to walk alone? Even u change a partner u will still have to go through similar obstacles. Enjoy.

I think she just wanted to get the best of you. The only reason that she wanted to salvage the relationship when you said the same line only months before is because she didn't want to be the one that got dumped. No one likes getting dropped.

Seems like she has been planning for a while now to be the one that "throws" the unwanted person away, consciously or unconsciously. The more you beg, the more satisfaction she will get out of this.

I could be completely wrong on all of the above. You could ask yourself some of these questions. Why did you try to break off the relationship a few months ago? Have you noticed anything different between the two of you in the last few months compared to before when tried to break it off?

They say that the more troubles you and your S.O. can endure, the stronger the relationship will get. Good luck!

Off Topic: I thought this was going to be thread like mine and the thousand others but I guess not. I was thinking to myself, "Oh boy, what have I started...."

It seems like human nature that women recover sooner then men when a rekationship ends. She cried soooooooo seriously when I dumpped her before (which I felt scared more than sympathy at that time). now she is so cold...likes a piece or iron.

We did have some conflicts, she loves to tell small lies , while I think telling lies to me is not OK at all. She loves to keep talkin and talkin while I want to be queit sometime. She loves to tell me that "My friends think you are too skinny, My mother thinks you are not rich enough, my roomie thinks you are troublesome"......... I dumpped her becoz I was really fed up with tooooo much those SxITs.....Besides these SHxTs she is totally ok and loved me. (I suddenly realize this now..)

Right after weeks I dropped her , I felt I still loved her, so I went back, and every times she accepted.

I really hurt her a lot. I feel very regret so I wanna pay back, But She leaves now! ............. is it my destiny !? Aiiiii Yaaa....

I suppose I can still do somethings .... but she even doesn't anwser my calls and reply my sms. like a piece of ice. the most painful part is her good bye "Blessings" on me...

Err ... seriously, online forums are not the place for venting. Find a friend, go out and have a drink with him or her and let it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Err ... seriously, online forums are not the place for venting. Find a friend, go out and have a drink with him or her and let it all out.
    Alternatively, go out and have a drink (or 10) and find another girl.

If we argue and my boyfriend says things like ‘I hate you this..hate you that / dont like everything you do..’ or even ‘breakup’ , I believe we still have chance to reunite. However, ‘I no longer love you’ absolutely gives reunion no hope.

Maybe she did not plan to leave you, but just tried to forget what you said. Finally she failed. She remembered every single word. I guess your relationship had changed since few months ago. And when a girl says ‘I NO LONGER love you!’, she means that. Try to do something make things even worse.

Cool down and think clearly whether you love her or don’t want to lose a partner for years. Only need to answer yourself.

buddy, my advice , get a new g/f, any woman that says she doesn't love you is not worth your time.

I know you love her, but if she keeps telling you she doesn't and making you depressed, well, you know what to do.

Sometimes, you just have to stand up to reality and face the facts, if it doesn't work - out , you just move on.

Good luck with everything.

I don’t mean to sound a relationship counselor but hurtful words cannot be retracted once coming out of one’s mouth. It’s like coffee stain on a white shirt; it won’t come off completely. Speaking from a man’s point of view, some men are really dogs and women are catching up to be “bitches” if you would excuse my expression. Today’s women are more liberal than a decade ago; even with Chinese. It seems to me when a man has second thought about a relationship, there is a chance that it can be salvaged; granted it’s a real relationship, not a fling. But when a woman is in the same scenario, once she decides she is walking out, that is it; no second chance. I guess my friend it’s a state of your own medicine. Sorry about saying that but it’s true. I see revenge in her action and you may want to take it as a lesson and treat your next woman with kinder words.
    My woman and I argued from time to time for stupid and petty stuff and I tried really hard not to throw things while my temper was flaring and refrain saying hurtful words; like devoice, separation, split etc… I got some mad one time I just lost it. Instead of hut head, I hit the sheet-rock wall with my fist and punched a 8” by 8” hole in the wall. I spent 6 hours repairing and painting it and of course he had the last laugh !

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast