Do you think HK is a place to earn money? (;)quick money?)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Tip for you

Harvey nicks wine bar and restaraunt on a weekday afternoon, crawling with tai tai's relaxing after spending all their husbands hard earned cash
    Hard earned?

Quote Originally Posted by yiujames:
    Many people say opportunities are everywhere in HK and China. Can you think of some !?

I have just started my career and wanna get rich sooner!

looking for an early retirement......
    All I'm going to say is......No taxes in Hong Kong on Capital Gains...... capisce?

Quote Originally Posted by climber07:
    All I'm going to say is......No taxes in Hong Kong on Capital Gains...... capisce?
    That's good to know.

In the OP's situation, he may not have enough disposal income to wait even for 10% a year return on investment, which would be extraordinary unless he is a market wizard, which is obviously not the case.

So he probably needs to get into a specific occupation that will bring him to the place where capital gains will be a factor for him.

It's all about contacts, opportunites and finding ways around things. I think if you wanna be taking advantage of China and Hong Kong you gotta be doing some kinda business or if you are working for someone then you gotta be doing some kinda sales. Sales is afterall one of the highest paying professions... if you can sell you will do well.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsix:
    Why don't you take a second and read this:

....Everyone wants to get rich quick, but you might find that getting rich can be the result of doing something you really love, and that you never really know what in your life is going to lead to riches one day.
    It can be the result if you are lucky. If yo uwanna get rich then you gotta be in a field for the money and not for your interest, preference etc. A job is a tool for making money, a lot of people nowadays go for interest over salary.

i thibk hk is a place to earn money. its because many of facilities........................................ .....
    foe examplecean park
    however hk is command to earn money

ejc317

Plenty of money to be made but learn to

1) Save
    2) Invest

I make a decent amt but if nto careful ill end up with less than US$1000 in savings a month - so gotta learn to be smart with the cash no matter how rich you are