WTO Protests in Hong Kong: What to expect?

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31

oh Koreans are good at blowing off steam...they drink...ALOT. You can't get money out of an ATM after about 10pm, because all the wives complained their husbands were draining their bank accounts so they could stay out imbibing.

Quote Originally Posted by Valencia:
    He said the Koreans bumped into people (including ladies) without saying sorry.
    Well take a look around..same here..and most of the time same everywhere in the world :-)

Since we are bashing Koreans...

Don't ever have a serious relationship with a Korean bird. 2 of my friends dated Korean women when they taught English in Korean and both threatened suicide when the guys wanted to break-up.

Quote Originally Posted by kirlex:
    Since we are bashing Koreans...

Don't ever have a serious relationship with a Korean bird. 2 of my friends dated Korean women when they taught English in Korean and both threatened suicide when the guys wanted to break-up.
    Arff always generalisation.....then let me say that one of my best friend is happily married with a korean......

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Arff always generalisation.....then let me say that one of my best friend is happily married with a korean......
    See what happens to him if he ever wants a divorce...

But seriously, I know it is a generalisation and one cannot discriminate this to the whole Korean population. There are generalisations about all cultures, so let's not get oversensitive, we are just having a bit of harmless banter.

My brother is married to a Korean and everyone hates her, including him. One of the girls I dated in Korea was really great, and as with all stereotypes, it never fits everyone...just enough of the population to make it happen in the first place.

Korean women can be very giving and they were always amazed that I could actually look after myself, as Korean men totally lack any domestic skills as their mommies wipe their butts and cut their meat until they get married to a woman that will do it for them!

Quote Originally Posted by kirlex:
    ... let's not get oversensitive, we are just having a bit of harmless banter.
    reading through this thread, i think the "harmless banter" went out the window on saturday night for some

How bout the name of this thread gets changed from WTO to "anti-koreans vent your spleen", or something a little more fitting... the original title is a little misleading now...

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by dropdedfwed:
    reading through this thread, i think the "harmless banter" went out the window on saturday night for some

How bout the name of this thread gets changed from WTO to "anti-koreans vent your spleen", or something a little more fitting... the original title is a little misleading now...

Amen,...methinks it's time for KiA to put a little padlock on this thread too....

KiA! where are you?

Wooo, still open...

Someone called?