Like Tree3Likes

Help! Advice needed before I lose my mind!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

All of these ideas are inspired, thank you!
    This one:

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Go down, bang the door, headbutt him when he opens, slap her twice in face, turn around and leave.

Do all this VERY Fast. they will be so surprised they will not even react.
    and the fog horn idea made me laugh out loud and spill tea over myself...now everyone in my office thinks I'm a nutjob!

Thanks Sigga for the links - really helpful stuff.

You've all renewed my faith in Geoexpat as a source of good advice and info!

Except for tonyaki, who really shouldn't be surprised if his/her neighbour goes for the headbutt/slap option...

>> You've all renewed my faith in Geoexpat as a source of good advice and info!

Hope you still stay faithful when the cops have locked you up for assaulting your neighbors

If they are below you, buy a treadmill and go jogging at 7am. It's really good if they are hungover.

http://www.geoexpat.com/classifieds/...t/97163/cat/67

Last edited by fth; 22-01-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    >> You've all renewed my faith in Geoexpat as a source of good advice and info!

Hope you still stay faithful when the cops have locked you up for assaulting your neighbors
    Ha ha! I'll use it as my defence plea:
    'The internet made me do it!' 'I was cyber-bullied into headbutting my neighbour'!

Go buy yourself a bag full of marbles and pour them down on your floor..... pick them up and repeat it until you are satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by fth:
    If they are below you, buy a treadmill and go jogging at 7am. It's really good if they are hungover.

Tread Mill - Hong Kong Classifieds
    lol, thunder foot!

Quote Originally Posted by kjfarr:
    I thought about this, but I'm worried about the other neighbours thinking I'm just as crazy/disruptive as them and also I think they're not so much sleeping, as passed out drunk so not sure if they'd hear me!!

Tempting though...any suggestions for some really offensive music? I'm thinking some thrash metal, or possibly a school orchestra violin and recorder ensemble! All whilst tap dancing in stilletos, obviously!
    Don't do it, as you said yourself it will get you in trouble with the other neighbors. If you are Western, too, you will already be looked down on due to the couples behavior and it certainly won't improve if you now piss them off, too.

Quote Originally Posted by kjfarr:
    ...any suggestions for some really offensive music? I'm thinking some thrash metal, or possibly a school orchestra violin and recorder ensemble! All whilst tap dancing in stilletos, obviously!
    Nah. What you need is some of that goddamnawful Chinese opera (Cantonese or Mandarin will do) because it is so screechy it will drive them crazy.

The outcome is that it will really piss off your western noisy neighbours, AND your Chinese neighbours will either think a). you're cool for listening to it or b). that it can't possibly be you playing it because you are a foreign. You see, everyone's a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekkerhead:
    Nah. What you need is some of that goddamnawful Chinese opera (Cantonese or Mandarin will do) because it is so screechy it will drive them crazy.

The outcome is that it will really piss off your western noisy neighbours, AND your Chinese neighbours will either think a). you're cool for listening to it or b). that it can't possibly be you playing it because you are a foreign. You see, everyone's a winner.

hahaha that's Brilliant! only problem is, how will the original poster tolerate it?

Some others if you have wooden floors.

1. Putting practice (bounce golf ball occasionally)
    2. Wear clogs
    3. Early morning home improvement (drilling walls is best)
    4. Invite small children to play with toy cars on the floor
    5. Buy the child next door to couple a toy drum