Would you want this man to rob you? Ladies?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Shoot me if I need to wear ugly looking, parachuet undies because of that silly freaky man! Yuck!

It happened to me when I was in NY, someone broke into my room stole my computer and undies, I felt super yucky!!! on the other hand, I felt lucky that he/she couldnt find my grandmother undies, cuz I never want people having bad-mouth of my taste!!! Am I shallow? Yahhhh!

A 60YO HK guy in my building was busted by the cops yesterday for exposing himself to women while wandering around the building in a bathrobe. He was also stealing womens panties and they found a small stash in his flat. The police don't seem to take this seriously in HK and they didn't charge the guy or lock him up.

Oh dear.. that is just sick.. i rather have my place messy!

hmmmm...

makes u wonder wot makes people tick..

hey, how's this for... strange. i'm a bloke (that's not the strange bit ), in my old job in Melbourne, i used to ride my push-bike 25km each way to work, so i wore those way-too-sexy lycra things.. anyway, a guy at work used to pinch them from the hooks in the locker room... i mean, how's THAT for gross? you needed a key pass to get to the locker room, so it was a colleague, stealing my sweaty bike knicks from the locker, and he would have known whose they were... yee gad...

if he went home and cleaned up my house i wouldn't have minded too much... might have stopped him stealing my knicks too..

JaredHK, re the cops not busting the guy, maybe they (the cops) take the "spoils" home? Saves them the effort...

Last edited by dropdedfwed; 24-12-2005 at 07:58 PM.

drop, aren't those lycra suits really expensive? maybe that's why they were nicked.

Quote Originally Posted by discobay:
    drop, aren't those lycra suits really expensive? maybe that's why they were nicked.
    umm,

they cost about the same as a good pair of shorts/jeans. the knicks i got in Oz were between $60 and $120AUD ($360-720HK) . the tops are about the same, depending on which team decals you get

generally the "team" stuff is more expensive in Oz. but mine weren't team knicks, actually the 2 sets that were pinched were el cheapo ones that i was glad to get rid of.. my bum got sore after about 50km in them. th emore expensive ones are more comfy

oh, and the guy that pinched them, would not have been able to squeeze into my size anyway... he probably would have battled to get tgem over his head, though i'm sure he managed.. oh dear, time out....