Like Tree3Likes

Clothes & shoes - where can I donate them?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    The Salvation Army sells them (click the link in post 11 for more info).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like to check out a HK Salvation Army store when I have a chance.

Freecycle.org.hk

its a site that you can advertise stuff you want to recycle or give away for free. Everytime I have used that site I have success.

Just tell them the size of the clothes/shoes or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by rubadubdub:
    Freecycle.org.hk

its a site that you can advertise stuff you want to recycle or give away for free. Everytime I have used that site I have success.
    That's a not found - do you mean this Yahoo Group? The Freecycle Network - about the Hong Kong Group

hahaha..Yes yes I do...See you are good for SOMETHING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Urz:
    Completely agree. If I could find the little old lady, I'd happily give everything to her directly. No reason others should take a "cut" on the way to those who need it... I was actually thinking about putting the bag somewhere near a recycling bin (but not in it) and hoping someone might find it.

Otherwise, PDLM, your helper want some stuff?
    well, there's a notice on that recycle bin stating that anyone taking out stuffs from the recycle bin will be fined a lot of do$h.....there was a big issue on the paper last year saying that lots of people complained aboot an elderly folk taking out stuff from the recycle bin by the mid-levels escalator..blah blah blah

If you wanted to give it to the needed... im here maybe my kids and me could use it ...thanks.
    christy 2217 3350

Exactly what I thought when I received a reply from him too

Can you stop being a %$&#-disturber smart-ass for a minute? Like you have nothing better to do with your time than peruse geoexpat forums and dissect people`s posts. So irritating.

The OP can take from the suggestions what he/she wants. The org I suggested helps refugees in general, regardless of THEIR religious affiliation.
    You should also be mindful of sending things to the Philippines, lest they go to one of those God delusionists.
    Ass.
    Last edited by Bo*; 14-03-2011 at 02:28 PM.