Seeking Animator to work on 2Min 2D short clip

Closed Thread

Seeking Animator to work on 2Min 2D short clip

Hello everyone

I am looking for an animator to work with to develop a short film/clip for a gift.

I am looking for someone with a bit of experience who i can work with and can teach me a few things about how its all done.

I have been working on a storyboard and have a good ideas of what i want and budget.

It about 2 minutes long, with a few sequences, some can be a basic graphic type novel slide show however will need about 30s of detailed 2D animation.

This project will have lost of creative freedom as long as it tells a story.

Freelances are welcome or advanced students.. Project needs to be done by the end of May 2010.

Pls email me for details or does anyone know how i can find someone who can help me out.

Cheers

Hi Savingnemo,

How advanced are you talking about? Are you an animator yourself? Is this a commercial or personal project? Mind if i take a look at the storyboard?

M

Hi M,

Sounds like i am 007...

Anyway not too advance, i am just learning about storyboards and want to look at getting into the industry. No i am not a animator nor is my drawing skills any good, i just like to tell a story..i imagine a 2/3 year student could do what iam after.

This is a b'day present i wanted to try do for a friend. so Personal.

No i dont mind showing you, and telling you more about myself and project. Are you in the animation industry M?

Have you also got some work to show me?

Can arrange a time to meet up.

Cheers
    Nemo

When's the birthday? 2 mins of a full 2D animation can take a long time to finish. Maybe let's do a story reel first to see if we can cheat some shots.

Can you send your board over by email? I'll pm you my email.

M