Anybody interested in acting in a short film?

Closed Thread

Anybody interested in acting in a short film?

Hiya,

I've been planning on working on some short films for a few weeks now and was wondering if there's anybody interested in acting?

The first project I have doesn't have a lot of speaking roles, it's really a bit more abstract and open-ended, but should be fun to work on nonetheless. It's really more of a technical showcase of some camera work and cinematography work than anything.

But the second film in the series does have a narrative. I'm not going to bother elaborating and making this post into a novel, but they both tie in together. The first short we'll be rolling is of a man chasing a mysteriously veiled woman without knowing the consequences or what lays around every corner in what seems like a dream sequence. This connects to his life when he's "woken up" in the second film to which he wakes up to his wife.

I'm going to short the film on a Canon HDSLR, in particular, a Canon 5D Mark II. I'm hoping I can get in touch with some rental shops to grab a steadicam and/or glidetrack.

There's no requirements on your part, not even previous acting experience. The only thing I care for is that you're flexible with your schedule. I doubt filming would take more than a few hours.. Outside of this, it would be nice if you knew how to do some make-up. I'll need a few guys and a few women.

Thanks for the help! I'll elaborate a bit more on the project in an email/message for interested candidates.

Cheers,
    Danny

quite an interesting post, you have any msn?

I know you've specified that you require schedule flexibility (which is no problem for me, since I don't work ) but do you have a ballpark idea of when this would be?

I have some experience hosting television shows, but I haven't acted since high school.

Im interested if you need anyone. 24 yr M, my schedule is flexible.

I am interested & available, pretty much. U-tube www.youtube.com/?v=SI4Q8ygZUDE