Where can I get a good salad near Jordan MTR?

Closed Thread

Where can I get a good salad near Jordan MTR?

HI,

I work very close to Jordan MTR and have been looking for a place that sells some nice Salads and healthy Sandwiches.

Sick and tired of always eating rice and meat for lunch. Looking for a healthy alternative.

If anyone knows the Jordan area quite well, please recommend some places for good salads. Prefer close to Austin Road and Nathan Road intersection.

Btw, I already checked there is no Deli France, Olivers Super Sandwich, or Subway nearby.

Thanks!

Apple Green

apple green has a nice fusion/japanese/european style salad, it's located at carnarvon plaza, but that will take around 12-15 mins walk from jordan

alternatively, according to openrice

Red Chimneys Restaurant
    2/F, Prudential Hotel, 222 Nathan Road, Jordan

has a salad/lunch buffet.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Main St Cafe at the Eaton Hotel.

(It's been a while though...)

Try the all you can eat buffet lunch at the BP International hotel in Jordan. Last time I went (about 3 months ago) it was HKD 100 per head with unlimited fruit juice refills. The (unlimited) Caesar salad was the best I have had in HK.

It's a bit out of the way for me to get to (I met some Filipino clients there for a business lunch) as i work on HK Island in Chai Wan. If I was nearer I'd head there more often. For me, it was the best buffet lunch I have ever had in HK and for HKD 100 I had no complaints even though I rarely spend more than HKD 25 on lunch most days!!

Star Cafe has good value lunches.