Baron out!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Good luck Baron! thanks for all the help with the torrents

happy trails baron! river raid? yikes, that game sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by cerberus:
    happy trails baron! river raid? yikes, that game sucked.
    Ye shall be ousted from the Atari 2600 club. River Raid ruled.
    Well, back in Oz now and a stick'n hot day of 45c. Already missing HK and wondering if i did the right thing leaving. If i had a job to go back to i think i would find the first flight back. Who knows, i may be drinking in LKF within months! SOMEONE GET ME WORK!!!

Mick you've left mate? You can't! Get back there!

We are in Melbourne at the mo (4 and 20pies) so i'll PM ya some contact details and we'll have to catch up for a few pots and pints...

hey you made it. the pox on river raid, i always sucked at that game, think it scarred me for life, for liiiiife! (crying hysterically). now if you were to bring up enduro racer or something (notice how most game then had two-word names?)

yes, you'll be back. as will many of us. some places just grow on you and you can't get away. besides, what will you do next time there's a HK flick on
    TV? keep telling the people present "i used to shop/drink/work there!". a bit sad i think.

anyway...be strong and remember that you can always return triumphant, there's always a way back.

Will see you soon Ash. Gotta find a way back to HK so a drunk'n night of talk may be in order this weekend. Time to use my Pommy jokes while your out numbered!

Tell me about it! I'm doing pretty well at using an ozzy accent where necessary, but i cant deal with the girlie drinking measures...

I hope you know some cheap pubs as well cause it the city it seems to be about 6-7$au for a beer!!! (and its not even a pint)

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing_Monkey:
    Tell me about it! I'm doing pretty well at using an ozzy accent where necessary, but i cant deal with the girlie drinking measures...

I hope you know some cheap pubs as well cause it the city it seems to be about 6-7$au for a beer!!! (and its not even a pint)
    say what? where the $%#k are you drinking? 6-7 bucks should easily get you a pint anywhere in Oz (especially melb), unless you're going for an imported beer, which can be that price for 330ml bottle...

if you want cheap on tap beers, try any pub near the uni's. the happy hours are generally cool too, if you can stand the uni crowd.. yeah, they make me feel old too...
    Last edited by dropdedfwed; 02-01-2006 at 08:43 PM.