cheap iddcallnumber ?

Closed Thread

cheap iddcallnumber ?

Hearing from a lot of friends that there is a number I could use to make cheaper IDD calls, I wanted to ask the most important question : which number ??????

I would be very very thankful if someone could help me, cos' buying a phonecard everytime gets annoying and timetaking.

Oh, 'n don't ever call to Germany with that CALL'nSAve phonecard from 7/11, i spent 100$ only to phone for 8 min !Even PCCWphonecards are cheaper !

THX

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Try 007, from Wharf T&T, look at www.wharftt.com or www.newtt.com to register.

Another one is 0060 from PCCW. Call 10060 to register.

There are others, Zone1511 is another that comes to mind. Go to www.zone1511.com for details

Lastly, there's 1507. For more info, go to www.ectelecom.com

Hope this helps.

Good luck and happy chatting!

thx

ok, so how does this work ? just call 'n register ?
    or are these numbers just like in Germany where you just dial the numbers before the phonenumbers.

Thx

Back in Toronto now - after 10 1/2 years in HK

Call and register yourself and the numbers (you may have to fax a form). Then (mostly) dial with their prefix like 0060, 1507, etc. instead of 001. Some require you to call only from preregistered nbrs, others allow calling a number and then entering a membership/card number and password.