Like Tree2Likes

Looking for an English Speaking Wedding Celebrant

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wedding Celebrant

Hello!

I was intrigued by your post seeking a wedding celebrant and would be honored to help you out. I am a young English (female) teacher from the States living in HK, so I do public speaking all day long. I would be happy to perform the necessary ceremony for 700HKD. If you would prefer a male, my best friend is also here teaching and would be a fantastic option as well. Feel free to email me.

Regards,
    Sara

Hi PDLM, thanks so much for your reply. Sorry to have confused you. Yes, perhaps "Celebrant" was the wrong term to use in this case. You're right, a Master of Ceremonies is a better explanation of what I'm looking for. I know that most couples do the official marriage and ceremony/dinner on the same day - it makes sense to do it this way, especially now marriages don't necessarily have to take place at the Marriage Registry.

A huge thanks anyway for all your help and advice on this topic - very kind of you to share your knowledge and information.

Dear Sara, thanks so much for your reply. Great to know that you're happy to help out. Let me check with the couple and I'll get back to you. Many thanks.