Causeway Bay bypassers

Causeway Bay bypassers

Hi All,

First of all......happy holidays
    Second, i was wondering if there are any people here who pass by Causeway Bay > near Sogo on an almost daily basis or have been passing by it for the last week.
    Why i am asking is because i was wondering if anyone noticed a product stand where they sell umbrella's from the company Lasies.
    And on the flyer is a picture of a woman in red.

Did anyone happen to have photographed this by accident or just for fun ? because i SERIOUSLY need a picture of the product stand!

The reason why i cant go myself is because i'm in Holland right now and i dont know anyone who could photograph it for me.

And the reason why i need a picture of the billboard near the stands is because the woman on it is my GF ! - and no, she doesnt have a digital camera either

So maybe someone saw the stand or passed by it, and is able to make a picture of it for me ??

Would be my (late) christmas present as i can have the photo serving as a memory for what she has done (she isn't a model, so this is just a one-time thing for her)

Big thank you in advance, hope someone can help

I dont pass CWB everday, but I'll try to get you a picture.

How big is this product stand?

I have no idea, but i got the impression that its a stand kinda like those netvigator ones with billboards on the side of it.
    And i also know there are some young girls promoting the product (the umbrella's)
    It is near Sogo she said -> East point road ?

I have no idea if they are still standing there, because the product was released wednesday last week.
    Hope its still around because i really want to see it

and a big big thank you in advance for helping me out !