Where to get students wanting to learn Cantonese?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to get students wanting to learn Cantonese?

Been a Cantonese tutor for over 5 years. Last year I moved to another country but now moving back to HK again. Want to give Cantonese classes again but no idea where to get potential students. Ideas anyone?

Cantonese Lessons

Well, one way to find students is to do just what you did -- post on this message board.

I am looking to learn Cantonese with a tutor. No more classrooms for me.

You can contact me through this board.

Thanks
    Katharine

Nice to see there are people interested

Basically what I offer is basic oral Cantonese classes, usually one-to-one but can be in groups too. Of course the rate for groups would be cheaper too so if there's more than one of you wanna have classes it'd be nice too. If there's anyone interested or want more information feel free to contact me through here or email me. Can't wait til I get back into actions

Cantonese

I am definitely interested. Please tell me what your rates are (for group or single) before I get my hopes up, okay? Also let me know how you plan meetings. Do you meet at a library or home or where?

Please send me a PM here on the board.

Katharine

I'm interested in the same info, so please post here or PM me!

Usually for one-to-one classes the rate is $200 per hour, but if there's more than one of you learning at the same time the average rate for each person would be lower than that. Classes are usually held at a cafe, location depending on the student and such. If there's more than one of you wanting to learn then maybe we can agree on a time and have classes together. Notes will be provided. Depending on how many of you are interested, maybe I could offer a trial class at the price of $50. Let me know what you think guys.

I would probably be interested in a group class. Would anyone else here like to come? My level is beginner.

I would be interested to go for the trial class . Do PM me the details

me too

I am also interested in a trial class. I prefer a group and during the day...if anyone else is interested that would be great. I am also a beginner. Want to learn the basics for day to day living in HK.

I am also interested in the group rate. Two hundred an hour is not in my budget.

Daytime lessons are out for me, however. I work 10-6 Mon-Fri and 10-2 on Saturdays.

Please PM me the details. I am a beginner as well.

Katharine

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast