Like Tree1Likes

Wellcome Point System

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    No, not the same. The Wellcome stuff is Thomas Hard Anodised range of cookware.
    The other downside was that market place requires 60 dollars per stamp instead of 50; and a 400 spend at weekends to get double points! Right bummer! But the items seem to be nicer. The pyrex looks good. I'm trying to get some of that!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I think the pyrex produced in France is still made from borosilicate glass. *thumbs up*

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    And the information is just added to the database of what you buy.
    Well they clearly don't do anything with it - my local Wellcome has been out of stock of HP sauce for months!

Ha ha. The PNS on Gage Street had some really decent German muesli for a good price for about 2 weeks, and the price labels are still there but it's been an empty shelf for months. Their stock ordering system must be shite, or the owners (Li Ka-shing for PNS) are making so much money from other stuff, they don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    And the information is just added to the database of what you buy.
    I really wish they did that. Would make shopping so much easier.

For Wellcome Online you can go back to any of your previous orders and simply reorder some or all from that list (then add anything specific you want this time). If you have a regular shopping list of non-perishables then that is quite convenient.

In Wellcome:

(1) Do you just tell the checkout staff when you want to use the Octopus rewards balance on your Octopus card to pay, and is it just in round numbers or can you use whatever Octopus rewards balance you have?

(2) What was the logic behind double Happy Stamps for purchase of $350 or above on Saturday and Sunday? It doesn't seem like a particularly "quiet time" in the supermarket at the weekend!

haha dude you are really into this octopus stuff today eh?