2nd hand / used books

Closed Thread

2nd hand / used books

I am a Hong Kong Chinese doing beading, wire jewellery......, basically I am interested in all forms of arts & crafts. I usually buy arts & crafts books online becoz there is a really limited supply of good arts & crafts books in Hong Kong. But new books are extremely expensive and 2nd hand / used books available online are not a lot cheaper and still cost me a lot to return it if I am not satisfied with the condition of the book. Does anyone know any 2nd hand / used books store in Hong Kong that carries arts & crafts books?

Cheers...

books

Vivian,

You might consider Collectables, they are above Va Bene restaurant in Lan Kwai Fong. They sell second hand books of all kinds at reasonable prices, quite an eclectic collection. They are re-locating in December and are having a sale with 40% off everything (they also sell CDs and vinyl records). They buy books too.

Good luck,

nb

nb

Thanks a lot, will go and have a look.

Vivian

You can also try Flow on Lyndhurst Terrace. They are above the Thai restaurant just beside the escalators.

where did collectables go?
    and where is lyndhurst terrace?
    thanks

I posted in a different thread recently too, but anyone know about used bookstores, eg Flow and Collectables?

Collectables moved to 2/f, 11, Queen Victoria Street, Central 4 years ago.
    It's still in business everyday from 12:00 to 20:00.