where can I get recharge voucher apart of orange(etc.) 'n 7eleven ?

Closed Thread

where can I get recharge vouchers apart of orange(etc.) 'n 7eleven ?

Well, I just got myself a mobile and I have to recharge it. Since I don't have the time to look after every Orangeshop there is in HK,and besides the fact that I live in Parkview(where I only have Park'nShop near me) I wanted to ask if I can getvouchers at any other supermarket besides 7eleven ?

It would be great to receive an answer,

Thx

p.s.:I'm at Orange (if this is of any great importance)

Last edited by rausch; 03-11-2003 at 06:42 PM.

You can recharge it at any ATM machine.

You don't have to buy the recharge card at an Orange shop. You can get one at almost any of the small mobile phone shops and also at select Fortress stores.

You will need the ID you entered when you activated your card if you wish to recharge at an ATM.

Thumbs up orange

i wonder if you are with atm transfer for the orange recharge sim card.

2nd choice is to find the second hand mobile shop agent ,either by times square or night market in jordan or chungking mansions kowloon

is orange the same as 3? i know you can get 3 vouchers at MTR stations...there's one in TST. bought myself one the last time i was out there...

I get my rechargeable cards from "local" stores they will typically display the cards they sell on the window display. They're usually a couple of dollars cheaper than 7-11 ie a $100 recharge voucher for $95.