Chicago style hot dogs

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

it took these people ten months to pick up on my weiner's circle comment..oh brother where art thou? i'll be having one later tonite in your memory, folks. chomp chomp.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    had an an amazingly cheap hot dog at IKEA of all places....$5 each! crazily cheap. they sell lots of other assorted stuff from sweden too...they have a kilo bag of swedish meatballs for $70.
    Just fyi, in Shanghai they sell it for RMB3/each. RMB5 and you have a cup for free filling of soft drink

economies of scale at their best! 5 RMB for a hot dog and unlimited soda refills is a pretty damn good deal...lol

I've had one of those IKEA hot dogs and found it really gross, nothing like the hot dogs they sell at IKEA in the States or Europe. The ice cream at $2 a cone isn't bad though

Wish I could buy some Hebrew National or Nathan's franks somewhere. I would pay money for that, as long as they had real Ketchup to go with it.

Dan Ryans sells great hot dogs from vienna Beef but with fries you're looking at abt 98.00HK

Quote Originally Posted by tsuiwah:
    I've had one of those IKEA hot dogs and found it really gross, nothing like the hot dogs they sell at IKEA in the States or Europe.
    Really?? Never had that in HK IKEA.. I do miss the ones they sell on street in Sweden. Very tasty

markbyardi - I just went to Chicago Dogs last week.. was really great

Cheers, Blom

Quote Originally Posted by goodkarma:
    Dan Ryans sells great hot dogs from vienna Beef but with fries you're looking at abt 98.00HK
    Yeah, that's the problem. I was hoping to pay something closer to HK$15 (not including fries of course )

OMG, a hot dog with out ketchup.. :/

Any ways man.. HEAD DOWN TO "HOT DOG" IN CENTRAL!! They have the best hot dogs.. their.. simply the best Hot Dog's... I mean they have chicken, cheese, chilli, classic, polish, jumbo, veg, etc. hot dogs plus drinks and some other fast foods.. but main item is Hot Dogs.

Where is this "HOT DOG" in Central? Surely will give it a try

Just had the IKEA hot dog yesterday. Not that bad tho'. Only $5, what more can we ask for? Hot dog in New York is just the same size but selling for US$2? Still prefer hot dogs from Downtown Toronto, jumbo size with lots of toppings.... only Cdn$2.99

It's on hollywood road near LKF.. or was it cochrane street? Dunno, some where near those streets..