Chicago style hot dogs

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Chicago style hot dogs

On an outing several weeks ago, I passed by an eatery named Chicago Style Hot Dogs.
    When I told my wife, she just had to try one, but now I don't remember where it was. Can someone help with this?

I dont know where this place is...
    but I think the hot-dogs in the local cinemas are prepared in similar ways

yeah right! there's a really good one on clark and wellington...9000 miles away.

Chicago Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by markbyardi:
    On an outing several weeks ago, I passed by an eatery named Chicago Style Hot Dogs.
    When I told my wife, she just had to try one, but now I don't remember where it was. Can someone help with this?
    For any other hot dog lovers out there, you will be happly to to hear about my discovery: there is a Hot Dog restaurant in Hong Kong and it serves very good food. It is called Chicago Dogs and is located in Quarry Bay at 25 Hoi Wan St (across the street from the McDonalds near Taikoo Place). Chili dogs, bratwurst and kraut dogs, plain hot dogs, Philly cheese steak sandwiches, hamburgers and of course, French fries.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by cerberus:
    yeah right! there's a really good one on clark and wellington...9000 miles away.
    I believe you're talking about The Weiner's Circle! I lived at Clark and Fullerton and made a few too many runs to that place at 3AM.

Can this Chicago Dogs place really compete?

Does anyone else prefer HK style hot dogs, with lettuce, tomatoes, and thousand island dressing? I've had 3 already since coming here a couple weeks ago!

had an an amazingly cheap hot dog at IKEA of all places....$5 each! crazily cheap. they sell lots of other assorted stuff from sweden too...they have a kilo bag of swedish meatballs for $70.

Kowloon West / America's Finest City (San Diego, CA)

haha that reminds of Tijuana, Mexico hotdogs that you get from street stands after leaving the clubs at 5:30 am lol, ahh so delicious! they have almost the same ingredients

Quote Originally Posted by lowlight:
    Does anyone else prefer HK style hot dogs, with lettuce, tomatoes, and thousand island dressing? I've had 3 already since coming here a couple weeks ago!

Quote Originally Posted by HKCitadelKM:
    I believe you're talking about The Weiner's Circle! I lived at Clark and Fullerton and made a few too many runs to that place at 3AM.

Weiner's Circle...hehehe, I was there a lot many a late nights Good times!!

Chicago-style means no ketchup!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast