good reasonably priced massage

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

good reasonably priced massage

Hi, I've done a search on this topic but the threads are outdated. I used to go to Shenzhen's Lowu Shopping Centre for good cheap massages (2 hrs. for $88 HKD). Now the visa at the border costs $150. Considering the cost and time of transportation to Shenzhen and back, I figure it might be better to stay in HK if I can find a good, reasonably-priced massage. Anyone have any favourite places you'd like to share with me?

foot massage or body massages? if body massage what style? I know few massage ladies will provide the service in your place (HK) charging $200 for 2 hours each time but they prefer the customers to be female. Or you can buy a course in beauty shop which provide massage service. Negotiate with the sales the rate around $150 per hour.

I mean body massage, accupressure style. The massages I had in Shenzhen (Jian Fu Mei) did a great job loosening the knots in my neck and shoulders. I used to make a regular trip there on alternate weekends as a stress release. I'd prefer to find similar service here in HK now.

Massage hk

Quote Originally Posted by stanleystanley:
    foot massage or body massages? if body massage what style? I know few massage ladies will provide the service in your place (HK) charging $200 for 2 hours each time but they prefer the customers to be female. Or you can buy a course in beauty shop which provide massage service. Negotiate with the sales the rate around $150 per hour.
    hello can i have the ladies massage number please?

thanks

hello....i'm a female too and interested to have body massage as well, could you give me these ladies phone number, please?

hello, can I also have the number? Is this for home service or they have a shop? Many thanks.

just went back to your post and saw that you wrote that they will do it at my place which is even better, hope you can give me the number because I'm so stressed and badly need this 2 hour-massage, I'd be really thankful.

Another one interested in the home massage numbers for my wife and I. Looks like there is a lot of business out there for someone! Plenty of home massage services in the phone book but not what we are looking for

Hi, I'm also interested in the number! I'm totally new to HK so am still finding my footing

Can I get the number as well

Can I get the number as well ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast