What to do????

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What to do????

What does one do in Hk in this weather? I do not work and do not drink or smoke. This weather is so gloomy; its depressing me....

Go to one of the many many shopping malls dotted around or kill time in pacific coffee!

Hi there!

I do understand what u mean...am sailing in the same boat...
    and what keeps me occupied is internet!
    and watching movies and meeting friends who dont work too!!

Or better....if u have the energy and dont get bored easily...walk around the malls....u can pass time really well even with just window shopping!!

If u r too bored and want to speak to some one...PM me...i can give u my number!

Never too late to develop a passion for reading.

http://www.hkpl.gov.hk/eindex.html

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by shwetapershad:
    What does one do in Hk in this weather? I do not work and do not drink or smoke. This weather is so gloomy; its depressing me....
    Wanna know what to do? no problem...got a credit card?

i prefer this time of year for hiking....it's not so bloody hot and humid,and paths are not overgrown (I'm not talking about the MacElhose Highway or Wilson Freeway for hiking either...the back country stuff.)

Quote Originally Posted by shwetapershad:
    You lucky person! How do you live in a place like HK with its high rents without having to work?
    KIA's suggestion is a highly recommended one and some public libraries have wireless internet access too so you can chat with us.

For those of you that are not working at the moment, How about us meeting up for lunch or something next week? Its always good to network and meet new people.

That's a good idea jimbo, count me in. Not working too. I'm free during daytime. I'll send you a PM.

Hit the gym, attend yoga classes, swim, play tennis or squash, participate in a team sport. This usually does the trick for me.

If you don't work why not volunteer, it will keep you busy and let you interact with the community.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast