Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pushiv
  • 1 Post By pushiv

events for indians

Closed Thread

events for indians

Would like to create/organize events, competitions, exhibitions, entertainment programs, sports activities, fashion shows, any kind of classes, film screenings, outings, any other ....... Will be grateful to get ideas and feelers ......... what is the potential, interests, needs of the Indian community. Feel free to comment.

great

It would be really nice if you could start something like that.as of now, very little information comes out about such programs.it is usually confined to associations like tamil sangam,kannada sangha...etc.and major problem is that all these events are organised in kowloon and hongkong side.I live in tungchung, i dont think there are any events organised here, no classes either, like Indian dances or vocal classes for kids.and film screenings!! WOW!

sginhk likes this.

hi

Quote Originally Posted by pushiv:
    It would be really nice if you could start something like that.as of now, very little information comes out about such programs.it is usually confined to associations like tamil sangam,kannada sangha...etc.and major problem is that all these events are organised in kowloon and hongkong side.I live in tungchung, i dont think there are any events organised here, no classes either, like Indian dances or vocal classes for kids.and film screenings!! WOW!
    hello,
    Could you throw light as to the NEED in your area so that we can organize smething. What would be the Indian Population in ur area.

hi
    Indian population in tungchung..i really cant say.though i see them everywhere in good numbers.caribbean coast has more than 100 families.classical dance,classical vocal like karnatic music classes for kids,shloka classes,entertainment programs......all very much needed.
    thanks
    Pushpa

hrp10 likes this.

wud be great if u can organise some event for singles ..

i second you dashing!

hi

Quote Originally Posted by dashing:
    wud be great if u can organise some event for singles ..
    Any suggestions? We will also think about it and then report on this forum

some clubs organise bollywood parties - best is to go there and get to know people.

hi

Quote Originally Posted by pushiv:
    Hello,

We are trying to come to your area for events organization. Is it possible for me to meet you and get some information? Can we talk on the phone or by email. Are you working? If yes, where? I am working too. We are at the United centre. If u r working somewhere this side, we could meet up. Kindly let me know.
    Cheers

the bollywood parties are hosted by sindhis and the choice of music is awefull!nothing like back in mumbai!
    Posted via Mobile Device