Discount Taxis to the airport from Wanchai?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff:
    You really are a pathetic little man.
    And here we go again with the ad hominem attack when your arguments are exposed as weak or wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by beachball:
    And here we go again with the ad hominem attack when your arguments are exposed as weak or wrong...
    My arguments? Laughing out loud - well I am happy to let others judge which arguments are inane on this thread.... I'm done kicking the flaccid beachball around - continue letting your hot air out somewhere else

Airport Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by AW2007:
    Hi,

Does anyone have a discount taxi service they have used for trips to the airport from central or wanchai?

If you could pls pass on the details it would be much appreciated! Also, if you could let me know the price as well that would be very handy.

Cheers
    Hi,

We do transfers from Hong Kong island to the airport for 400HKD, price includes tolls and help with luggage.

We have 6 passenger seats in our Honda Odyssey minivan, all with seatbelts.

Driver is English and colleague speaks, English, Cantonese and Mandarin.

Tel. Tony 6341 8555, Shuk 6907 9555

Regards, Tony

Do you have a licence to carry paying passengers, matched with the corresponding liability insurance, should you be involved in a car accident, to cover any passenger injuries ?

Operating an illegal taxi service attracts a fine upon the first offence, jail upon any subsequent offence.

Going to the airport with small children, I often take the airport express because I can checkin all my luggage at Kowloon station (I live a short $20 taxi ride from Kowloon station).

Coming back from the airport with small children, I often catch a taxi because I have all the luggage with me and its harder to manage on the train.

So in this respect, it can make a difference whether you are going TO or FROM the airport

Licence

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Do you have a licence to carry paying passengers, matched with the corresponding liability insurance, should you be involved in a car accident, to cover any passenger injuries ?

Operating an illegal taxi service attracts a fine upon the first offence, jail upon any subsequent offence.
    Yes, thank you for asking Skyhook. Anything else you'd like to check?

Tones....

Which category licence does your van operate on ? The TD website isn't at all clear about the criteria of eligibility, how much did your licence cost, to allow you to carry passengers, legally ??

Also which insurance company underwrites passenger injury cases, did it cost much to do that ...

I am genuinely interested, as one of my neighbours operates 4 small school buses... It appeared to me that getting these licences is not easy, nor is the insurance particularly cheap.... But you managed to do this with a domestic Honda Odessy..

Last edited by Skyhook; 24-04-2010 at 08:37 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4