ESPN 2 for College Basketball?

Closed Thread

ESPN 2 for College Basketball?

Hey, I am a student at HKUST from the University of Florida and am really missing out on some Gator college basketball games and want to try and catch as many as I can.

Does anyone know if there is a place in HK that gets ESPN 2 live from the US? The Florida/Kentucky game is Feb. 5th at 10am (HK time) and I would like to watch it somewhere if possible.

Also, if this game isn't being televised anywhere, do certain bars get CBS live as well for upcoming games this season and of course NCAA Tournament time? Not sure how popular NCAA Basketball is here, if it's not I guess I'll just have to listen to it online.

ESPN Star Sports coverage of NCAA basketball is presently limited to the ACC conference.

The upcoming live games (all broadcast on ESPN) are:
    Feb 2 @ 10 am: Duke vs. Boston College
    Feb 3 @ 8 am: North Carolina vs. Maryland
    Feb 8 @ 10 am: Duke vs. North Carolina
    Feb 9 @ 8:30am: Boston College vs. Wake Forest

Re-runs are shown at various times as well.

For TV times of HK's (to my knowledge) only 24-hour sports bar, check out the website of Skitz in WanChai, perhaps they show games that not available through PCCW Now Broadband:

http://www.geoexpat.com/resources/ho...urant/details/

Thanks a lot man, I might try to catch an ACC game that's on about the same time as some Gator games and just hope for updates.

Can't wait for March Madness! I-L-L-I-N-I!

Quote Originally Posted by DrinkDrankDrunk:
    Can't wait for March Madness! I-L-L-I-N-I!

Me neither! Places will at least be showing a few of the tourney games here right? The Gators will probably do their typical 2nd round exit though