fitness training in hong kong. I am a proffessional personal trainer/studio&auqatic

Closed Thread

fitness training in hong kong. I am a proffessional personal trainer/studio&auqatic

I AM INTERESTED IN CAREER POSSIBILITIES IN HONG KONG AS WELL AS WAGES.

try www.fitnessfirst.com.hk

Do you speak any Chinese? There are many gyms here, most are run by Chinese people. But Fitnessfirst is a international company and they have a career section. maybe you'd like to try there.

Good luck

Nz Personal Trainer

HI
    My partner and I are moving to HK end of August. I have a working visa organized. However, my partner doesn't have work yet.

Can anybody recommend a fitness centre, gym or sports club that may be interested in sponsoring a NZer for either as a personal trainer, sports coach, membership sales jobs in the fitness industry.

Darryl has extensive experience and is currently a NZ sworn police officer!
    Any suggestions, would be truly appreciated!
    We are both so excited about moving from NZ, but just hoping he can secure a job before we depart.

Personal Trainer

Hi
    Did You Ever Find Personal Trainer Work In Hk?
    My Partner Is Looking At Same Industry - We Are Moving To Hk From Nz End Of August?
    Any Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by migasan:
    HI
    My partner and I are moving to HK end of August. I have a working visa organized. However, my partner doesn't have work yet.

Can anybody recommend a fitness centre, gym or sports club that may be interested in sponsoring a NZer for either as a personal trainer, sports coach, membership sales jobs in the fitness industry.

Darryl has extensive experience and is currently a NZ sworn police officer!
    Any suggestions, would be truly appreciated!
    We are both so excited about moving from NZ, but just hoping he can secure a job before we depart.
    Migasan,

With the right experience your partner will be able to find work in the fitness industry here quite easily, the top gyms recently rated by HK Mag are 1st place - Pure Fitness, 1st runner up - Calfornia's Fitness & 3rd place Fitness First. Why don't you & Darryl send his cover letter to the HR dept. and see what the response is? p.s. I am in the industry and from the sounds of it, he will not have much problem here...we can talk some more if you think I can help.

Hong Kong welcomes you both! Good luck!