zuji travel agent - HELP!

Closed Thread

zuji travel agent - HELP!

Hello listfolks

Does anyone here know of anyone who works at Zuji.com travel agent?

I made the mistake of booking a ticket through them to London only to find the return portion of the ticket has been cancelled.

They have taken a week to contact me about this and despite 2 days of trying to sort this out I am no closer to getting back to Hong Kong any time soon.

I have been trying to deal with their call centre but it is almost impossible to describe how useless they are (and oh for a night's sleep where they don't call me at 2am!!!).

So if anyone has a name and number of someone senior at Zuji I can call to try to sort this out I would be eternally grateful!

Just an update on this. After cancelling my flight, Zuji offered me a flight with a 48 hour stopover in Moscow airport, no hotel or any other offer.

So in the end I had to buy another flight directly from British Airways (was much cheaper than booking it through Zuji in any case).

I have taken up the matter about my cancelled flight with them. They are simply not interested and basically state they are keeping my money, even though they accept that I had paid for a flight they didn't provide.

I hear on the grapevine that they are subject to a very hostile take over bid and that staff morale is through the floor which would explain the attitude. I suppose most of the staff don't reckon on being there much longer.

The upshot of it is if you want to avoid logding a complaint with the small claims tribunal leave off booking with Zuji for a few months until they have got their staff issues sorted out!