Keep Smiling!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

This thread made me laugh early in the morning. I am sure my rest of the day will be great. Thanks, you all!!

Quote Originally Posted by shwetapershad:
    This thread made me laugh early in the morning. I am sure my rest of the day will be great. Thanks, you all!!
    Keep smiling!!!! Today and forever.....
    Warm regards,
    Rubina.

Rubina dahling!

Hope you are having a good morning. I would love to see the photos from the night at Club 97 and paintball posted somewhere. Let us know when you put them online! Good memories ...and many more to come!!

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

didn't see this one coming

serves me right for opening emails from idiots so early in the day

----
    man buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool.

After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and calls a vet for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.

The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and instead will lie down and wallow in grass when they are pregnant.

The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep.

So, he loads the sheep into his Landrover, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back and goes to bed.

Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the Landrover again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure brings them back and goes to bed.

Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just standing round.

One more try, he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up and drive them out to the woods. He spends all day shagging the sheep and upon returning home, falls listlessly into bed. The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look at the sheep. He asks his wife to look out and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.

"No", she says, "they are all in the Landrover and one of them is beeping the horn."

hahahahahaha......................

Kombochakid,

That was one of the best I have heard in a long time.......

hahahahaha

This one reminds me (and I don't know why!!!) about another one I find very amusing.......

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise....it also makes him the father of many children!!!!!!

Warm regards,

Rubina!!!

Hey Rubina, thx for the jokes. I'm laughing alot after reading these...

Quote Originally Posted by Connie:
    Hey Rubina, thx for the jokes. I'm laughing alot after reading these...
    Hey Connie,

How about one from you now!!!???!!!

Warm regards,
    Rubina.

Really?

A Son asks a father the difference between "Confidence and Confidential"

Dad says: " You are my son, I am confident. Your friend is also my son, thats' confidential."

Quote Originally Posted by alikhanrubina:
    Hey Connie,

How about one from you now!!!???!!!

Warm regards,
    Rubina.
    Hey Rubina,

I really want to make a joke, but I don't have. So, I think it's your turn again.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast