7. Fat clothes

6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time

5. The difference between beige, off-white, and eggshell

4. Cutting your bangs to make them grow

3. Eyelash curlers

2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made

1. OTHER WOMEN

Heights!

This is an old one...if u havent already heard this one...enjoy it!!

What is the height of laziness???

Adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by oormila:
    This is an old one...if u havent already heard this one...enjoy it!!

Adoption!
    Hey Oormila,

That is the first time I heard that one!!!

I am smiling...thank y ou!!!

Any more?? And would you like to join us tonight we are off for a Jazz show at LKF and then Desi Disco Dancing, after that....

If you would like to...

Just send me a Private Message and I will give you my mobile number to stay in touch!!

Warm regards,
    Rubina.

Quote Originally Posted by oormila:

Adoption!
    Actually i find that offensive! So you are saying women who cant have children are just lazy are you? Not very nice. and i dont see how anyone can laugh about it?

Hello rubina!

Nice to meet ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron:
    Actually i find that offensive! So you are saying women who cant have children are just lazy are you? Not very nice. and i dont see how anyone can laugh about it?
    Hey Baron,

Well did not look at it the way you did, the thought I am sure did not enter both our minds, no offense meant......

Hope you liked the other ones though!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobsal:
    Hello rubina!

Nice to meet ya!
    Hey bobsal,

At this moment am a little wary.... I hope you really mean that.....

This thread was started only to bring a smile to everyone's face...so I hope you genuinely smiled at some time or the other while reading the different jokes posted here.....

We are off for the Jazz performance this evening and then the disco dancing..let me know if you would like to join us.

Warm regards,

Rubina.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by alikhanrubina:
    Hey bobsal,

At this moment am a little wary.... I hope you really mean that.....

This thread was started only to bring a smile to everyone's face...so I hope you genuinely smiled at some time or the other while reading the different jokes posted here.....

We are off for the Jazz performance this evening and then the disco dancing..let me know if you would like to join us.

Warm regards,

Rubina.
    Rubina>I hope your wariness will not last long.

I am new to the forum. And am extremely thankful for your warm invitation.

Hope we will enjoy interaction on this site. It looks pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by bobsal:
    Rubina>I hope your wariness will not last long.

I am new to the forum. And am extremely thankful for your warm invitation.

Hope we will enjoy interaction on this site. It looks pretty cool!
    Hi again,

Please do not hesitate to send me a Personal Message, if you would like my mobile number to stay in touch. Hoping to organise or join either a short hiking trip, or a trip to disneyland or attend a barbecue on the beach.......Keep your eyes on the threads in Meet and Greet.

Have a wonderful day.

Warm regards,
    Rubina.

Since...

so many of our get togethers are at bars and more so since I find it difficult to handle more than one weak drink at any given time, this I thought was a good list of warnings for myself!! Keep smiling!!! Three cheers to the websites who actually have pages and pages of matter to make us smile....

Alcohol Warnings

Due to increasing products liability litigation, beer manufacturers have accepted the FDA's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all beer containers:

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an asshole.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to SMASH YOUR HEAD IN.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your pants.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and or name you can't remember).

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter and more handsome than some really, really big guy named FRANZ.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause an influx in the time-space continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may actually CAUSE pregnancy.

Warm regards,

Rubina.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast