piercing

Closed Thread

piercing

Anyone able to tell me a good, clean place to get my navel pierced?

Update Mall,TST

erm where?

Where is the Update Mall?

oops,sorry just got the news dat its closed~!

stupid?

why in the hell would anyone go to a mall to get a piercing...? i recently got pierced here in hk, and tracked down a clean professional shop with a qualified piercer. you should do the same. heres a thought, does this mall even have sinks?

Quote Originally Posted by king buzzo:
    why in the hell would anyone go to a mall to get a piercing...? i recently got pierced here in hk, and tracked down a clean professional shop with a qualified piercer. you should do the same. heres a thought, does this mall even have sinks?
    First of all, get your panties out of a bunch pal!

Second, where do you think people get piercings? I hope not in the street by some vendor. I don't have any and doubt I ever will, but the first place I would go is a shopping mall. Why? Because I am sure they have beauty stores inside that offer professional piercings. I would rather that than some street corner or other random shop. All the professional beauty chain stores should be built in or around malls. Good reason to go to a mall.

i'm having the same problem: i can't find a place t get my navel done. did you end up getting yours? where and how much?

I've got to say it - why on EARTH would you want to do this to yourself? It's SO ugly and trashy! Save yourself some time, money and pain and forget it.

CKE has a professional piercer, every kind by the looks of the pictures.

cmlg

My friend navel pierced by herself although she was not professional. She was lucky that did not get any infection!