body waxing (men)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

On that note

Since I don't read chinese, perhaps someone can give me the chinese characters for "horrible scarring" so I can quickly scan through the brochure for their inclusion

Where can I get sugaring done? I hear is little less painful. I am not 100% convinced regarding the laser treatment as I have heard numerous negative stories both here and in UK. I rather keep to the safe side and avoid damaging my skin.

well, how did the laser process go in the mainland? I'm still holding out waiting to see what happens

Didn't have time lately.
    I promise I'll let you know as soon as I go there for this.

So, this is the result.

Went yesterday to Shenzhen for the laser. The place is in the city and close to subway station. It's an hospital and they have a floor for cosmetic and plastic surgery. Beard area, moustache area and neck area for CNY6000 for all sessions until all the face is clean. It means all sessions you need until you get definitive results. I'll probably have to go at least for 5 times.
    The machine they have is coming from USA and called Light Sheer.
    They do IPL treatments and hair removal. I queued for quite a long time, cause they are busy with a lot of patients. Business are going well up there.
    It hurts, even with skin sedatives, but I'm probably very sensitive on my face.
    After one day I don't see any problem occurring to my face, so I have to say it's safe.

Don't know if they speak English, but it's worth trying.
    For your info, I was asked HKD49000.00 (after 30% of discount) for the same service in HKG Central and HKD3000.00/session in another HK Hospital, but they admitted not to be expert on hair removal.
    So, you do the math.

Yeah it hurts I had 2 sessions in the USA for my beard and I didn't KNOW it was supposed to hurt until the lady came in and said "You are so brave to do this without the topical cream." Of course I tried not to freak out and said "What do you mean brave? Is it supposed to hurt? I want my mommy."

Probably everywhere else in the world the pain-reducing cream is standard but they wanted $60 USD for creamper session so I decided to forgo. That really was one of the worst decisions of my life. Suck a racket they got going. Anyway, send me the address if you could? I want to finish up my beard so I can skip shaving every freakin day. I hate shaving

The skin sedative is CNY80/5g. and bought once. You can use it later.
    If you want to pay per session is CNY1600/each.
    The address? I don't have it cause I arrived asking info at the receptionist at the phone and took as references building names.
    It should be DaJuYuan subway station and then Bao'an Nan Lu - Shen Nan Zhong Lu.
    You call them and ask. 0755-25563998.
    They accept VISA cards

I just want to ask about body waxing (again). I have called a few places that people have told me in this thread but they don't have a set price for the whole body! They charge for seperate parts which is going to cost me way over 1,000 for whole body. Does anyone know any place that has a set price for waxing whole body under 1000. Please help this is urgent, thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbybo:
    So, this is the result.

Went yesterday to Shenzhen for the laser. The place is in the city and close to subway station. It's an hospital and they have a floor for cosmetic and plastic surgery. Beard area, moustache area and neck area for CNY6000 for all sessions until all the face is clean. It means all sessions you need until you get definitive results. I'll probably have to go at least for 5 times.
    The machine they have is coming from USA and called Light Sheer.
    They do IPL treatments and hair removal. I queued for quite a long time, cause they are busy with a lot of patients. Business are going well up there.
    It hurts, even with skin sedatives, but I'm probably very sensitive on my face.
    After one day I don't see any problem occurring to my face, so I have to say it's safe.

Don't know if they speak English, but it's worth trying.
    For your info, I was asked HKD49000.00 (after 30% of discount) for the same service in HKG Central and HKD3000.00/session in another HK Hospital, but they admitted not to be expert on hair removal.
    So, you do the math.
    What's the name of the hospital? do they have a contact number or email address / website?

Thanks!

Where is the place in Wan Chai?