Relationships

Closed Thread

Relationships

Obviously, there has to be a number of gweilos here, guys and girls who's dated local HK-people...surely here's also a number of locals who have or have had relationships with westerners.

Those times that it didn't quite end up quite as you hoped, what happend? Different goals in life? different priorities? too liberal/conservative? relatives? friends? values? other cultural difference that made it difficult? Any input regarding this stuff is welcome, Raz is very very curious!

And oh btw. Try too keep this thread decent, I mean...obviously people from different places are different in many ways, that doesn't mean that some people are better than others...so don't let the discussion get out of hand pls, okay now go wild!

Ummm well I had a nice long one... That's part of the reason I am here...To see her and see just how likely things are to get back together. My girl is local and she just "changed" on me. She now wants to go work in Thailand and just have a single life. Talk about change when last June she came to Canada with wedding rings and resigned her job telling ppl she was getting married.

Why are you so curious Raz ?

Cool

[Hey Matt! I guess your case is truly successful!!!

It is,...hang in there girl !!

Matt...no specific reason to be honest. I'm 25 this year...and will stay here til I'm 27 (at least)...and the chances of me NOT meeting anyone here are...well, small..hehe...so I thought it would be nice with some feedback from others...so I know what to expect..

I think the cultural differences are the biggest you have to struggle, anyways, relationships for locals x westerners or locals x locals or westerners x westerners, etc these are all depends on the persons! Just try to know each other better and better and be true and open to each other, love can break the differences on color of skins, languages & cultural differences, etc....

*When it comes, it comes....you cant force it*