Any German speakers here?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Any German speakers here?

Hi, I am thinking about the possibility to move to Germany for some reason, so am looking for people who could help me to pick up the language again. I spent a year in Germany, and what is left with me now is just some basic German. Btw, I speak English, Cantonese and some Mandarin.Vielen Dank!

Hallo Bana

I can only speak very basic German, but I would like to get better Would be great to get to know more German people in HK too!!

Hope we can organize something sometime..

Alles Gute, Blom

Hello

I also speak some german, although it's been a while since I studied, and I'd love to get into it again. I'd be interested in meeting up with you guys for an attempt at conversation some time - Kaffee und Klatsch!

Hallo bana,
    I am from Germany and plan to move to HK next year.
    Where did you spent your year in Germany?
    Stephan

Hallo,

nice to get all your reponses. I hope this pool of basic/intermidiate/advanced german speakers can grow in time.

Seems we have some basic german speakers here, do you guys have any idea on how to get started with our big plan, given what we have now?

Stephan, are you coming for work or study? If you need any information, feel free to ask. I spent my time in Freiburg and Frankfurt, so its like my own version of a tale of two cities Willkommen to Hong Kong im voraus!

Hallo,
    ich spreche Deutsch und Italienisch, bin seit 3 wochen hier.
    Translation:
    Hi I speak German and Italian, have been here for 3 weeks.

I was born in Germany and lived there for 6 years but I am sure it doesn't count since my german skills are like a 6 years old child :P

There is a group of German speakers meeting once a month. They are called "man spricht deutsch". Meetings are every second Tuesday of the month at the Weinstube in Ashley Road TST. The next meeting is at March 14th. Here is the link:

http://www.felsweb.com/MSD/index_r.htm

German

Hello,

I'm German, I could teach you..

I am really delighted to hear from you all. Do hope one day we can thread this german connection and meet up.

Have to say my german is like a baby now, if not a newborn. So think Kostas is in a much better position than me These days I started to pick up my german grammer book, but definitely need external help.

The "man spricht deutsch" meeting looks very interesting. However, when man spricht nicht gut deutsch, would it be a problem? Is it for some advanced or native speakers?

I would be grateful if you can teach me, mop, shall we make some arrangement?

Last edited by bana; 27-02-2006 at 10:52 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast