Information about Seminars / Workshops?????

Closed Thread

Information about Seminars / Workshops?????

Hey One and All,

Are there any Seminars/Get togethers/Worshops/Orfganizations that guide people to start a business from home, here in Hong Kong?

Any information will be helpful......

Thank you.

Rubina.

Rubina

Where have you been? hehe Katia and I are starting up one under the import/export mentor thread.

We've had our first meet already and scheduled for another one soon, I'll keep you updated.

More specifically, I want to know WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESSES can be done from home??!!??

I have been to other threads that give information about what has to be done once we know what type of business we want to do......

My problem is that I have no idea, what can be done from home, preferably using the internet.....

Thanks again,

Rubina.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Rubina

Where have you been? hehe Katia and I are starting up one under the import/export mentor thread.

We've had our first meet already and scheduled for another one soon, I'll keep you updated.
    Thanks Jimbo....

The Women Business Owners have seminars every month. You meet a lot of interesting people with all types of businesses. May help you get some ideas on what you want to do

http://www.hkwboc.org/

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    The Women Business Owners have seminars every month. You meet a lot of interesting people with all types of businesses. May help you get some ideas on what you want to do

http://www.hkwboc.org/
    Thanks a ton - Rani!!

I don't know how many things I will be thanking you all for, by the end of my stay in Hong Kong......

Like a broken record I keep saying this, but no other words seem more apt - You and KIA make our lives a more intereting one! Filled with rich experiences and the opportunity to live it differently if we have the want to!!!!

God Bless.

Rubina.

At the risk of sounding desperate to find anything to keep me gainfully occupied, may i know what the general opinion is regarding "Paid Surveys" ?? Has any one ever tried this before, are sites offering such "employment" authentic? Does this REALLY work?? The more one browses over the Internet trying to get information the more confusing and tempting these web sites start looking!!!!

Most of the "paid surveys" stuff you'll find is pretty bogus .. specially the work from home scams which are focused towards you paying some training fees and then being promised some jobs.

KnowItAll - Thank you once again!!