Asics running shoes

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Its the revamp of the shoes!!!! Talking about shoes makes the world go round !!! Wahahahahaha

ok, thought I'd weigh in. I run in Asics Gel Nimbus, Mizuno Wave Rider, Mizuno Wave Ronin and Adidas Supernova Cushion shoes. For Asics there's a store (Onitsuka) near the Kowloon Station East Austin Road. For Mizuno is my favourite light weight running shoe but I'm a shortarse and can get away with a bit less cushioning. I found THE best store I have found yet for runners in Hong Kong. For once the assistant actually knew both something about running and the product! Shock, horror. Seriously in a store , which i won't name) around Jordan once I asked what the difference was between Asics Gel Kayano and Mizuno Wave Creation they helpfully reply the brand and the colour. Anyway, the store that was brilliant was "Mister Keen Sports Goods" in Aberdeen Centre 2, 10 Lee Hing St.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Onitsuka tiger is Asic's fashion brand, not really pro sporting footwear, there is also another branch near or on kingston rd, cwb, in my opinion, Onitsuka tiger is far the most coolest brand sporty fashionable clothing and shoes, plus it's not seriously overpriced like adidas' Y3