Any place to sell a used camera?

Any place to sell a used camera?

I have a digitial SLR I would like to sell. Are there any stores that buy used cameras?

-Adam

Whatcha got? There are quite a few people here on the forum who do a lot of photography as well as others who want to get into it.
    Apart from doing things like put it on classifieds like here on GeoExpat or word of mouth you are limited to camera shops on Stanley Street, a few in Mongkok or the 2nd hand places in computer centres. E-bay maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by csinc:
    I have a digitial SLR I would like to sell. Are there any stores that buy used cameras?

-Adam
    There are a few online forums you can try:

www.dcfever.com
    www.dchome.net

And of course the other usual suspects (ebay, yahoo auctions, etc ...)

Thanks for the tips on where to sell. To answer Lammerites question, it is a Fuji S2 pro. I posted it in the boards classifieds section, if anyone is interested.

-Adam

Hey, good camera, good price! I was keen on getting a 2nd body but as I'm a Canon user it wouldn't make sense as I can't swap lenses. I reckon you'll move it pretty quickly.

Here's the direct link to dchome's classifieds section. You may have to post a bit to build up your rep before selling though.

http://www.dchome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9&page=1