An incident in Wanchai yesterday

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

yeah, i know this guy too....almost same story...outside 7-11 in LKF he came up to us and asked for money, so he can buy a beer, and showed us a police report about a stolen wallet....after I told him to fuck off, cause hes asking money to buy beer instead of money for a bus home he got verbally abusive....actually he started to yell, that hes going to kill me...hahaha....he couldnt even walk straight.....from then on i see him regulary walking around in Central and Wan Chai.....

Quote Originally Posted by chilli:
    after I told him to fuck off, cause hes asking money to buy beer instead of money for a bus home he got verbally abusive.
    cos Fuck off is not verbally abusive :-) ?

lol that's pretty funny. Poor guy, I guess his wallet really did get stolen. He should definitely get himself over to the British Consulate...it's only a matter of time before one of the Nepali bouncers down in Wanchai gives him a good hiding...I've seen one of em beat up two English guys so badly, there was blood all over the sidewalk Cops came so I decided to go home

I was bothered (pushed) by a silent man in Central (d'Aguilar and Queen's Rd.) while pushing a stroller. He was pale, about 5'10" ft and swaying-not too scruffy/dirty, but certainly unkempt. He looked at me for a moment, then pushed me, then turned around and walked away. Very frightening at 2 p.m. but fortunately he did not bother the baby.

On Lockhart Rd. 1.5 yrs ago I walked down the street one afternoon and "overheard" a young man on a phone saying that he had been robbed and needed money from home. Was very convenient that I heard all this the moment I walked by. He was scruffy and young. Thought it might be a confidence game so I walked by.

The methadone clinic is right near the Wanchai MTR, so I would recommend being alert. It's a very busy spot, so be alert there.

Being from NYC, I guess I'm a bit thick skinned.

Well thanks for the large number of responses.

I didn't call 999 at the time because I already knew the number of Wanchai Police station and thought the response would be quicker. I thought 999 was only supposed to be for life-threatening emergencies and after all Wanchai police station is only 5 minutes from Lockhart Road. If I see this man again, I will try 999.

With all these photo phones why hasn't anyone taken a picture of this derelict mammoth. First one to post a pic gets a doughnut on me.

Punch must have hurt because most people from Scarborough have 6 fingers. It's a small town full of inbreds.

Curious

Jay, Why did the two English gents get a thrashing?

I have no idea what the guys did...but it was a pretty serious beatdown...I often see fights or near fights down in Wanchai though. I've had CID stop and search me and my friends for drugs, too. It's a prettyy wild part of town...at least people here don't have guns like they do in the US

>> First one to post a pic gets a doughnut on me.

Lol, I'll through in a beer or two. You'd think with all these fancy 3G phones and cameras it would be an easy task!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast