podiatrist

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Podiatry jobs in Hong Kong

Hi there, i'm an Australian podiatrist looking to move to Hong Kong. I have 5 years experience. Currently i live in Jakarta and work as a podiatrist here. I was wondering if anyone knows of any available podiatry jobs in Hong Kong? thanks, matt

Good luck Matt. Either look up established practices here or start up your own, and be sure to let us all know on Geoexpat!

Good luck. I desperately need to see one and would be happy to see more choice in HK. My left foot is hurting

Matt, can I offer you a suggestion? Try some existing practices to inquire about potential openings for a resident podiatrist, or get a hell of a lot of capital together to beging your own business. Or -ok, I cannot ascertain if this is legal or not, you may need to consult proffis for immigration and employment before proceeding, but maybe you could begin with home visits?

Just a suggestion. Laws vary from country to country, I know from working throughout but in Asia/HK, just ask....and PUSH for answers! Things can be arbitrary here.