Cool art

Hey everyone. Know i posted something similar to this about a year ago but thought what the hell... ok the question-

Does anyone know af a gallery that exhibits new young artists? ive checked the gallery links on the site which are great but was wondering if anyone had any experience and advice to share

Also if there are any other young artists out there trying to make it let me know and we can set up an exhibition. will be a laugh. Ive noticed that HK doesnt have any real art competitions for people to get noticed. would be good to change this and bring art to the city. maybe a couple of publicity stunts will help as well

any suggestions and comments are welcome.

hi tips

i ve moved to hk sometime back and i was also wondering about exactly the same thing as you have mentioned, i.e. is there a place where new artists can exhibit their work. If you find something out, then i would certainly love to be a part of it, i do enjoy working on large canvases and can also contribute with some interesting photography..

will be waiting to hear more about this..and it certainly would be worth a laugh.

also nice thought about bringing art to the city.

tk cre.

One of the many "hats" I wear is as a board member/artist for the HK Mural society.

If you're still in HK: Send me a PM to let me know if you're interested in working on a mural sometime, and I can put you on the mailing list for when we've got a project.

Cheers,

Elizabeth