embarrassing query

Closed Thread

embarrassing query

Hi,

Ok, for real this is not for me, I want to buy this for my mate in the UK, but I really need to find a pair of "overnight moisturising socks". I know , I know, it sounds ridiculous, but when you want your feet to look and feel good, its the only option, i.e. get super duper shea butter creme and then put it on before bed, then pop on these embarrassing socks.

So, does anyone know where I can find such a thing in Hong Kong? I did a quick google search, but no joy.

Thanks.....

Bliss have something like that - you could check if their HK spa sells them:
    socks, foot moisturizers, bliss gifts for her - bliss

Last edited by lkl; 14-05-2010 at 11:06 AM.

I have seen these recently. [struggles to remember]. Actually I think it was a shoe shop in Manila (sorry, I thought it was in HK when I started typing!).

But you might want to try shoe shops if you are struggling!

This is not what you are looking for, but it is a good way to get really nice feet

Milky Foot

You can get in Mannings.

Beware though - for 3 weeks your feet will have peeling skin and look terrible - give the sandals a miss during this time. However, after wards you'll have great looking feet you can flaunt to your hearts content.

Sophie, the mind boggles

If you want them for the UK, you could mail order a product there that should do exactly the same thing. Sealskinz socks are basically socks with a waterproof layer in them, used by hikers and cyclists in English winters. They'd keep moisturiser in. And they come in a sightly less embarrasing navy blue.

You can order Sealskinz from the usual UK outdoor stores- Snowandrock, Ellis Brigham, probably Cotswolds.

PS - if you are only using them at night, a couple of plastic bags with elastic to hold them on will probably work just as well.....

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

H20+ sells them, just don't know whether the HK stores do.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    PS - if you are only using them at night, a couple of plastic bags with elastic to hold them on will probably work just as well.....
    If this is the option that is selected, we want photos as proof