The new Botox without needles "BOTOCARE"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Glad you figured out where we're coming from.

As I know, side effect of Botox injection can be ur muscle will be out of control. For example, if u had Botox injection in ur face for more pointed chin, the side effect can be ur jaw will be out of control and saliva drips. So the injection should be taken extra care of. For the Botox facial/products these days, some of them are plants extracts and provide some Botox-like efffects. For myself, i would prefer these non-invasive botox-like products which sounds more natural (coz made from plants extracts). And if there is any adverse effect or allergy, I can stop using it anytime. Since these botox-like skincare products are aim for the public use without doctor's prescription, I guess the botox concentration is lower than injection and thus considered safer. But for injection, the botox is inside your body for longer time.

I've used micro needling instead and got really good results for my wrinkles especially the top lip area and btw its not done with those roller ball type products which can do more damage if not used correctly. I do not think any cream by itself can do what Botox or needling can do it can just plump the skin up as it doesn't get into the right layer of skin depth to recitfy the wrinkle. If only it would be so easy

Arjireline is a moisturiser so I doubt it's going to relax muscles like botulism in botox, smelling a commercial rat here....

Specially when it's bumping up a 6 year old thread.

Where's Chelsea2000?