Where to buy cleaning supplies?

Closed Thread

Where to buy cleaning supplies?

Does anyone know where to buy plain distilled vinegar without sugar that hasn't been diluted for cleaning purposes? I'm also looking for washing soda.

I've checked from Citysuper, Wellcome, Taste and Watson's already and the only thing so far I've come across is Heinz distilled white vinegar but it has been diluted to 5%. I have a steam cleaner with stainless steal boiler that I would like to clean with vinegar among other things.

Where could I get a dry cleaning floor squeegee similar to Vileda professional silicone MultiSqueegee? I've been to G.O.D and Japan Home already that have squeegees for windows but not for floors.

Thank you in advance.

Check out this stuff in blue bottles with Japanese text on it... It's cheap and awesome.. I don't know what it's called but you can find it everywhere, Wellcome, P&S, Japan Home etc etc

Acetic acid NON-diluted is in Custom's Reward Scheme. Are u in DRUG business
    Citric Acid (檸檬酸) / Soda Ash (大梳打)
    can bought from chemical shop like this.

Last edited by humanbeing; 20-05-2010 at 12:31 PM.

Thank you for your responses. I'll checkout the chemical shop for washing soda/ash.

I cannot put any chemicals into the steam cleaner to clean the stanless steel boiler so I would need the distilled vinegar. If non-diluted is not available in HK then are there any that would be diluted but instead of 5% it would be a stronger solution?

Suvi

Quote Originally Posted by suvi:
    cannot put any chemicals into the steam cleaner to clean the stanless
    BS!!! Anti-scaling agent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Please search "steam cleaner" "descale" "citric acid" in Google
    50g citric acid : 1L water are recommend SAFE formula.