Watching the Boxing day test in hong kong

Watching the Boxing day test in hong kong

G'day

Does anyone know which pub in Hong kong is showing the boxing day test live?

The boxing day test is a cricket match at the MCG (Melbourne) starting on, u guess it, Boxing day.

Thank you in advance.

Plow

Best bets would be either the Dickens or Delanheys.

Dickens:
    Telephone : (852) 2837 6782

Delaneys: 2804 2880

Cricket

I know its not as good as being able to watch the game, but did you know you can listen to the channel 9 commentary over the web. Also, there is a company selling live video feeds of the cricket over the web as well, you can find details for all these on www.baggygreen.com.

oops, I meant www.baggygreen.com.au

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

It's funny and stupid at the same time that the sports channels in HK don't even show cricket highlights! I mean, the sports channels show, of all games,...ice hockey!....how many people you know are fans of ice hockey, let alone watch the sport! If you go by numbers alone, more people watch cricket and play cricket than ice hockey! We even have a couple of cricket clubs here! For God's sake, that should count for something!?!

Thank you for your insightful suggestions.

Yes, I know about baggy green and their live audio feeds, but my tolerance level for the channel nine commentary team is very low. Having to listen to Chappell go-on about how he punched a hole in the cricketer¡¦s dressing room at the Adelaide Oval was the final straw for me.

Unhappy

unfortunately I do have to agree with you, commentry designed for TV is not the best to listen to in a radio type situation (without even beginning to discus the quality of the channel 9 "team"). The thing I am most annoyed about is as channel nine are now doing this, the ABC are no longer alowed to have their commentry broadcast over the web.

Thumbs up Australia v India, 3rd Test, Melbourne

Try this site for live coverage:
    http://www.cricket.org/livevideo/