whats wrong with Blooger.com??

Question whats wrong with Blooger.com??

I read it some post before, not to use blogger.com
    Well, i just want to know what is wrong with it, also, please recommend some good website for blogging.

There is nothing wrong with it so long as you are talking about blogger.com (not blooger.com)!

Great site, easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes:
    There is nothing wrong with it so long as you are talking about blogger.com (not blooger.com)!

Great site, easy to use.
    Oops,i m sorry, thats a typo error, my bad, should have checked before posting.

A number of people have lost their sites due to technical errors. Most people go though life with blogger without any problem but when something does go wrong you are at the risk of losing a lot of stuff, in some cases everything you ever wrote. I wrote the other week about a lady who lost her site and then someone else hijacked the domain from her.

The other annoying thing is a lot of people do not know how to do their settings properly and outsiders who are not members of blogger cannot comment.

Ot os better than Livejournal though...

Quote Originally Posted by flyingchair:
    A number of people have lost their sites due to technical errors. Most people go though life with blogger without any problem but when something does go wrong you are at the risk of losing a lot of stuff, in some cases everything you ever wrote. I wrote the other week about a lady who lost her site and then someone else hijacked the domain from her.

The other annoying thing is a lot of people do not know how to do their settings properly and outsiders who are not members of blogger cannot comment.

Ot os better than Livejournal though...
    Thanks for the info!!!

Can anyone please recommend some other good site that is secure.

Thanks!!!