Disneyland Help/Hints

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Disneyland Help/Hints

Does the Disneyland in HK have the Express Passes like in the US, that allow you to avoid the long lines for the rides?

Any hints for how to best get through and enjoy Disneyland HK?

Thanks.

Yes they do indeed have the express pass.

Big tip is never go in the morning as thats when its really really full of tourists from the mainland on a tour, they all disappear in the afternoon after about 2 p.m.

I'm going there for the second time early next week so I'll see what else I can find!

Oh and if you're going on the boat, Choose the english speaking guide as the queues are much quicker than going through on the Mandarin or Cantonese one.

Oh and finally your kids won't enjoy the free ride of being tossed over a fence to get in!

not all rides have an express pass though

Didn't think the express pass was all that useful, as you can only hold one at a time. So if you get a pass for one ride for an hour later, you can't go and get a pass for another ride until you've used the first one.

hmmm i dunno doug... i found it pretty convenient. in between waiting, we did other stuff so we didn't really notice the lag time.

My friends are bringing their 6 year old in a couple of weeks - they bought the tickets online. Do they go to the ticket counter and buy the Express Passes as well, or are they out of luck because they already bought normal/weekday tickets? And how much extra is the Express Pass?

Jimbo - yes please let me know how your trip goes, my friends arrive in 10 days and I still dont know what they should do for their 8 day trip.

Thanks.

you don't buy the passes you just get them when you go to the rides. there's a machine there that you put in your ticket and out comes a pass with a designated time

oh and you don't line up and get the tickets they bought online at the ticket counter either... you have to go to these machines behind the ticket counter and insert the credit card there to retrieve their tickets. no need to line up for it.

So if my friends bought regular tickets online, they get the Express tickets for free at each ride ?

not all rides have it and either the online or through the counter, express tickets are free for everyone.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast