Pls suggest masseur for home

Closed Thread

Pls suggest masseur for home

My wife and I are looking for a masseur to visit our home for massages. We have our own massage table. Looking for proper masseur (no extra services). Please let us know if you have any suggestions... thanks!

masseuse

I'd be interested to know too - in home massages would be a perfect gift for my mother and aunts. Preferably a woman, who is willing to travel to the HK side.

I have not tried them bu the HK Association for the Blind have a service where they come to our building twice a week and can also bebooked to come to your apartment.

Sorry, I don't have contact details but I am sure you can find their details and contact them.

Quote Originally Posted by orientblue330:
    My wife and I are looking for a masseur to visit our home for massages. We have our own massage table. Looking for proper masseur (no extra services). Please let us know if you have any suggestions... thanks!
    Hi have just arrived in Hong Kong. I am a remedial massage therapist (DipRM). I know this is an old add but are you happy with your present massage therapist? Email me . Regards Sandy "[email protected]"

massage therapist

Quote Originally Posted by z754103:
    I'd be interested to know too - in home massages would be a perfect gift for my mother and aunts. Preferably a woman, who is willing to travel to the HK side.
    Hi. I have recently moved to Hong Kong. I am a qualified Remedial massage therapist. (Dip RM). I am female. My email is [email protected] Regards Sandy

Do you have permission to work here as a masseuse or are you offering your services illegally? (which might not be altogether wise since you seem to be posting under your real name...)

Last edited by PDLM; 22-04-2007 at 03:34 AM.

deleteduser

I'm surprised this spam hasn't been deleted yet